Wednesday, July 14, 2010

30 Days of Truth- Day 9

Day 09 → Someone you didn’t want to let go, but just drifted.


Most of my friends growing up, actually. When you move around so much, it's hard to keep up with everyone. I also was never much of a letter writer and most of those friendships were pre-email. However, even now, with Facebook and email, etc. I have a hard time keeping up with people. Maybe it's a desire to keep things current, but I really do feel like I'm all alone a lot of the time. And I sometimes get jealous of DH's close group of friends, that he's had since elementary school.

2 comments:

  1. Keeping in contact with people from my childhood would be not-preferable, for the most part. I like to stay in touch with the very few people that end up really making a consistant difference in my life through love and insight... but the rest of the people are an ever changing cascade of experience. I learn from them all, i think, and my knowing them forms who I am, but it is important for me to let go of them on fate's terms.

    thanks for peeping my blog, by the way.

    http://arealgoodblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this "30 days of truth" idea. Maybe I'll try doing it starting in August!

    ReplyDelete