Friday, April 16, 2010

Mother Nature- Friend or Enemy

I'm usually all about Mother Nature and her beauty. But I forget that she can be vengeful too. In this case her beautiful volcano is playing havok with my travel plans. I'd love to view the beautiful lava from a distance (TV seems a safe enough distance to me), but add in that ash cloud and the fact that no planes are flying out of the northern part of Europe, and it has the potential of throwing a serious wrench into my plans. I miss my hubby, and my cat, and we're supposed to get company this weekend. Not to mention having to go back to work again... I've already missed a week of work due to my unplanned trip to Germany. Not that it wasn't worth it, because it definitely was, but I hate suprises, even good ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment