Saturday, March 20, 2010

Random Musings

This blog is designed as a space for me to share my random thoughts with people. I already have a blog about environmental issues, I'm working on one for my various crafting projects, and I have a livejournal to keep my friends up to date on what is going on in my life. I am, as I fondly call myself, a journal whore. I can't walk past a pretty leather cover or velvet bound journal in a bookstore, without picking it up and wanting to buy it. Most of these journals end up being used for completely random things, like wedding ideas or a list of names for stories and future kids, etc. I always find a use for them, but I can't help but think that it is a waste of paper to use something so beautiful for something so trivial. I guess my journal whore-dom extends to cyberspace now as well. Although I feel less bad about wasting cyberspace on random musings.

No comments:

Post a Comment