Tuesday, June 8, 2021

Words & Whimsy May 2021 Reading Challenge

 Hosted by Words and Whimsy Reading Challenge on Facebook

Theme: "Folk of the Air"

Team: The Palace of Elfhame

Final Score: Team - 2nd Place, 10,187 points; Individual - Rank 12, 130 points

Updated: 6/8/2021

Completed: 5/28/2021

20 Points

Become Something to Fear: Shadow and Bone by Leigh Bardugo

Since I Can't Be Better, I'll Be Worse: Princesses Behaving Badly by Linda Rodriguez McRobbie

I Don't Take Commands From Mortals: Ariadne by Jennifer Saint

Nice Things Don't Happen in Story Books: The Prison Healer by Lynette Noni


10 Points

I Want To Tell You So Many Lies: Learn My Lesson by Katee Robert

My Villain, My Darling, My God: Jolene by Mercedes Lackey

Crave A Little Violence: The Lives of Saints by Leigh Bardugo

By You, I Am Forever Undone: Siege and Storm by Leigh Bardugo


5 Point Books

The Cruel Prince by Holly Black (finished after May 28)


5 Points per Author of Asian descent


Instagram Prompts (Completed All)

Days 1-2: Set Your TBR

Days 3-5: He's Flint, You're Tinder

Days 6-8: Love Is a Noble Cause

Days 9-11: Guard Your Mortal Heart

Days 12-14: All Forests Are Magic

Days 15-17: When His Blood Falls, Things Grow

Days 18-20: How Does It Feel To Be Stuck in a Fairy Tale?

Days 21-23: I Am What You Made Me

Days 24-26: Faeries Can't Lie

Days 27-28: Best Book of the Month


Mini Challenge (Completed All)

Set Your TBR

Make a Faerie Door

Design and Name a Crown

Watch a W&W Author Chat

Done

Read a Fae Book

Jolene by Mercedes Lackey

Complete the Charity Challenge

Done

Take Part in a Buddy Read

Read Ariadne by Jennifer Saint with a buddy

Make a Fae Inspired Cocktail

Complete the IG Challenge

Done

Best Book of the Month

Ariadne by Jennifer Saint


Charity Challenge

Donated to Holocaust Museum in Washington, DC and shared to Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment