Thursday, September 27, 2012

Online Quilting Bee

I have been trying to find an online quilting bee for some time now, and since I wasn't finding the type of group I wanted that was still looking for members, I decided to start up my own group.
 
It will be a one year project, with each of the 12 people in the group choosing a theme for their assigned month and sending out the fabric needed to make at least one block. I will likely be going first, if we can fill up the group (we need 2 more people). I am already playing with various ideas for my blocks.
 
The group is housed at www.flickr.com/groups/colorbeeshocked. One of the members made some really cute buttons too.
 
I plan to post my blocks on here as well as in the Flickr group.
 

Bee3a

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for organizing - I'm looking forward to getting started!

    ReplyDelete