Sunday, June 20, 2010

Where was I?

I'm stealing this idea from Enjoy the Ride Today... It looked good so I figured I'd give it a try.

5 minutes ago I was watching Law and Order: SVU on Netflix and hoping the water would get hot so we can do the dishes.

20 minutes ago, I was watching Law and Order: SVU and reading my favorite blogs.

1 hour ago, I was watching Law and Order: SVU and on the phone with my dad wishing him a Happy Father's Day.

3 hours ago I was watching Law and Order: SVU and working on the pomander ball decorations for my wedding reception.

6 hours ago I was watching Law and Order: SVU (yes, I've been watching it all day) and working on the pomander balls.

10 hours ago I was waking up and wondering why my husband wasn't next to me.

1 day ago I was watching Law and Order: SVU, working on the pomander balls, and waiting for my husband to come home.

A week ago, I was doing chores at home with my husband.

One month ago, I was at work.

Six months ago I was getting ready to fly back home from my parent's house to join my husband in our snow-bound apartment.

One year ago I most likely spent the day at home, except for a brief sojourn into the city to go to the library.

10 years ago I had just finished my freshman year of high school. We'd just moved back to Michigan from Spain.

15 years ago, I had just finished 4th grade and was looking forward to a nice long summer vacation.

20 years ago I was living in Germany with my parents, just finished with my first year of Kindergarten.

No comments:

Post a Comment