Saturday, July 10, 2010

30 Days of Truth- Day 5

Day 05 → Something you hope to do in your life.

I have several big goals in life. 1) Get a master's degree 2) Have 2 children 3) Become the COO of an environmental non-profit organization. Nothing huge, you know. It's kind of strange how goals change over the course of your life. When I was young, I decided I never wanted to have kids, or I'd adopt them. Now I really want to have my own. And as I see more and more of my peers having kids and even now some people who are younger than I am, I look at what they have and I really want some of my own. But at the same time I know it'll be a big responsibility. As to the master's degree, I'm ready to start applying to schools, but first I need to decide what I want to go back to school for. And that's not proving quite as easy.

No comments:

Post a Comment