My goals for the month were to do the following:
1) Make bee blocks for the 3x6 Bee - 12 due by July 15
2) Make bee blocks for the Scrappy Trip Around the World Bee - 5 due by July 30
I completed both goals before July 15. See July Progress post for Pictures.
My flex goals were to do the following:
1) Put the next border on my wedding quilt blocks, I'll leave the corners for next month.
I didn't complete this, but I did managed to get a start on adding the border.
2) Keep adding red corners to my X and Plus blocks and maybe put another one or two together.
I did put several more blocks together, but did not add red corners to my X fabrics.
3) Start cutting my In From the Cold Layer Cake for my Christmas/Holiday quilt?
Completed. I cut all of the fabrics in the layer cake as well as some Kona Snow. I even started putting some of the blocks together.
They are very simple but I love them.