So I saw a meme on Facebook or Instagram at the beginning of the year that said something along the lines of, "2018, the year to finish the projects you started in 2016." I liked that, so I've decided to make 2018 the year that I finish some projects and catch up on obligations. Here is what I've got in progress:
1) Two commission quilts using African fabrics - both are quilted and trimmed. I have made binding for one, need to make binding for the other, and then machine bind both, create an invoice, ship them off along with any leftover fabric (estimated time left: 2.5 hours).
2) Baby Jane quilt in orange and blue - already basted, need to quilt, trim, bind, send off (estimated time left: 5 hours).
3) Baby quilt for my niece born in March - pattern chosen, cut fabric, make front, make back, baste, quilt, trim, bind (estimated time left: TBD).
4) Baby quilts for twins (science themed) born in October - pattern chosen for one, find pattern for the other, cut fabric, make fronts, make backs, baste, quilt, trim, bind, and send off (estimated time left: TBD x2).
5) Baby quilt for my niece born in December - nothing done, need to figure out colors/pattern, cut fabric, make front, make back, baste, quilt, trim, bind (estimated time left: TBD).
6) Plus wedding quilt - front is done, need to make the back, baste, quilt, trim, and bind (estimated time left: 11 hours).
7) Hexie wedding quilt - fabric is cut, need to finish piecing the front, back, baste, quilt, trim, and bind (estimated time left: 15 hours).
8) Scrappy Swoon wedding quilt - fabric is cut, need to finish piecing the existing front, figure out how to make it into a king sized quilt from the queen it is now, back, baste, quilt, trim, and bind (estimated time left: 15+ hours).
9) King-sized batik quilt - nothing except fabric picked, finalize design, make front, back, baste, quilt, trim, bind (estimated time left: TBD).
That's the extent of the time sensitive ones (by which I mean they are all long overdue). There's plenty more that I've started and would like to finish before starting something new that's not on this list, including a quilt for each of my kiddos.
1) Fish - one fish done, the second is mostly finished, need to finish the second fish and then do the third, frame.
2) Carmagua Horses - started one horse, need to finish the whole thing (hard to break into sections), frame.
3) Alpine Flowers - Three flowers done, one started, finish the fourth, start on the other 11 (I think), frame.
4) Phoenix - almost done, finish up the last couple colors, wash, frame.
5) Forest - finished stitching in 2016, need to wash and frame or make into a pillow case.
6) Fairy Tales - Border is finished, finished several colors. Finish the remaining colors or do one square at a time. Frame.
7) Story Time - Finished January and February, started March - May. Need to swap out existing ones I don't like for new ones, finish, frame.
8) Happily Ever After - finished the title and started on the border, complete border, stitch Jan-Dec.
9) Travel - finished the title, working by color. Finish and frame.
10) National Parks - almost done with Yellowstone, finish and frame.