Friday, July 16, 2010

30 Days of Truth- Day 11

Day 11 → Something people seem to compliment you the most on.

My laugh (see Day 1). My ability to get shit done, quickly and efficiently. How quickly I learn new things (This is starting to sound like a resume). Apparently most people appreciate my perfect imitation of a worker drone. Except for my husband, I don't have too many people complimenting me about my looks. But really, as long as he finds me attractive, who the hell cares what anyone else thinks?

1 comment:

  1. people compliment me on not smelling like a gutter-bum.

    They say "Hi Charles..." then they take a whiff of me, and then they say: "Oh my... you don't smell at all like a half-dead hobo today!"

    That's about it.

    http://arealgoodblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete