Friday, July 30, 2010

30 Days of Truth- Day 16

Day 16 → Someone or something you definitely could live without.

Cleaning the cat litter box. I love cats, but that part of the "cat keeping" process grosses me out. Granted, not as much as cleaning up after a dog. Nor as much as cleaning up after my cat puking on the carpet (which he's only done twice in the nearly two years we've had him). So I guess I should be glad it's not worse. Unfortunately, the only time my hubby is willing to go near the litterbox (he had a really bad experience cleaning up a house where the cats had pissed all over the place when he was younger, at least that's his excuse) is when I beg and plead, or threaten him, when I'm out of town.

2 comments:

  1. I am lucky - my DH cleans our cat boxes (we have three boxes, four cats). I can handle doing it though... it just ended up one of his jobs. My cats throw up all the time, especially my cat called Mouse. I swear she's bulemic - she tosses her food back up regularly. That doesn't even gross me out. Now, one of my DOGS pukes ocassionally, and when he does... I almost join him. It's sooooo gross. I have to run and get DH or my son to do it for me. GAG

    ReplyDelete
  2. The person or thing that comes most quickly to mind is one of the maintenance people at work. It would be hard for me to explain this exactly, but he has given me the creeps ever since my first day here. I can't really figure out why, but I know from conversations with some of the other women in my organization that I am not the only one. Lucky for me that I only have another month here before I'm gone! :)

    ReplyDelete