Wednesday, July 7, 2010

30 Days of Truth- Day 2

Day 02 → Something you love about yourself.

I love my laugh. It's loud, it's unapologetic, and I exercise it frequently. In fact, I can find the funny in almost every situation. Just a little fun story from last night... DH comes home and brings with him a double deli of cashews. He was apparently supposed to throw them out, because they're no longer serving the dish it went with and since he loves cashews he decided to take them home and eat them instead. So he has the double deli of cashews sitting next to him on the table, and he has another double deli of cherry juice (it's a chef thing, apparently they don't believe in drinking out of glasses) sitting next to it.

While playing on his computer he randomly reaches out and dunks his hand in his juice, pulls his hand out again and looks perplexed. I think it took a second for the message to reach his brain that he'd reached into the wrong deli. By the time it hit him, and he reached into the correct container with a sheepish look on his face, I had already burst out laughing. My laughing got him laughing and I laughed for a good ten minutes. Every time he'd stop laughing, he'd hear me laughing and start laughing again.

I love my laugh. It makes me happy and I like to think it makes other people happy too.

No comments:

Post a Comment