Sunday, November 18, 2012

3x6 Bee Blocks Finished

Yay, for pictures...

I finished the 3x6 Bee blocks today. Here are the rest:


Block for Deb - Colors: blue-green and aqua, Background: white.


Block for Erika - Colors: green, blue, and fuchsia, Background: white.


Block for Joanne - Colors: warm (red, orange, yellow) and cool (grey, green, blue), Background: any neutral.


Block for Nicole - Colors: aqua, grey, and red, Background: white.


And here is a picture of all seven blocks. Top row: Deb, Joanne, Erika. Middle row: Nicole, Laurel and Jenn. Bottom Row: mine. I think Erika's, Laurel's and mine are my favorites of the blocks. I just can't seem to get behind the aqua for some reason, and Joanne's would not have been a color combination I would have ever attempted.

All in all, a great experience using color combinations I have never tried before. Lately I've been on this pink kick (fuchsia or other bright pinks, not that horrible baby pink), which is kind of surprising. I usually shy away from anything pink, but the bright pink against the cobalt blue and green really pops.

No comments:

Post a Comment