Saturday, March 20, 2010

Boredom

Boredom is a funny thing. I came home last night to an empty house (well, except for my cat) and didn't feel like doing anything except lay in bed. Obviously, this got boring after a while. But I didn't feel like doing anything else. I did manage to call my sister and my mother while laying in bed, which managed to eliviate the boredom for a while, but then I went right back to being bored. Have you ever been so bored that you didn't even want to move?

I finally managed to find something to do until my DH (dear husband) came home, but after about an hour or so I was bored into inactivity again. My DH tried to figure out what I wanted to do, he went through a seemingly endless list of suggestion, and not a single one appealed to me in any way. My solution to the dilemma, go to bed early. It was absolutely no use to keep sitting there, staring blankly at my shut down computer. What's your solution to crippling boredom?

No comments:

Post a Comment