Saturday, March 15, 2014

Saturday Sewing

So I actually managed to get some sewing done today.

First I put the corners on one of my remaining X pieces for the X and Plus blocks. I also sewed the corners into bonus HSTs and trimmed those down to 2" square. I'm thinking about turning all of those bonus HSTs into blocks when I'm done.

Next I finished up the started Modified Bento Box block for my mom's quilt.


Finally, I pulled out the fabric for my memory quilt blocks from the Riley Blake Challenge quilt.

I thought about putting together the ones for my brother-in-law's wedding quilt as well, because I have fabric set aside, but realized that I don't have the binding fabric yet. That didn't stop me putting together the memory blocks for my brother's wedding quilt, but I figured I'd do scrappy binding for that one so just picked two random pieces to anchor the sides of the DWR melon.

No comments:

Post a Comment