Saturday, March 1, 2014

March Goals

My goal for March is to get started on this commission quilt:


It's a queen sized Plus quilt in solids (Kona Snow, Black, and Robin's Egg). My goal is to at least start cutting out the fabric, maybe even finish the cutting. But I really just want to make a dent in it. It needs to be done by June.

My stretch goals are as follow:
  • Write the letter to go with the Community Quilt and send it off.
  • Figure out a design for a coworker's baby quilt.
  • Finish piecing the top of the plus quilt for my brother and get a picture of it to send to my future SIL. Fabric for the back is going to be used as a guest book and then incorporated into the design. I already have an idea or two.
  • Work on some "selfish sewing" (I entertained the idea of joining the 30/30 challenge), if I do, my goal for that is to get some work in on one or both of the quilt I'm making for myself (Japanese X and Plus quilt or the Giant Churn Dash blocks)
Linking up with A Lovely Year of Finishes.

No comments:

Post a Comment