DCMQG 2016 QAL
Wednesday, May 1, 2013
I made it. Both of my goals, for that matter. I finished the fracture quilt.
I quilted it in a sunburst pattern. The binding is from the same solid dark purple I used in the front and a purple print I was going to use on the back.
The back is a larger version of one of the front blocks. I even managed to embroider my initials before the end of April.
And I cut all of the light text prints for my Japanese X and Plus Blocks and started adding in the red triangles.
A Lovely Year of Finishes
May 8, 2013 at 3:25 PM
Love your fractured quilt! And congrats on making your goals. Always feels so good.
Post Comments (Atom)