Tuesday, August 17, 2010

30 Days of Truth- Day 24

Day 24 → Make a playlist to someone, and explain why you chose all the songs. (Just post the titles and artists and letter)

I am terri-bad (yes, that's a word) with music. I can never remember song titles or lyrics, altough the melodies, no problem. I've tried to complete this for several days now, hence the lack of new posts. But I find that I'm no farther than I started, and so I guess I'll have to admit defeat and move on. Due to some sort of OCD, I can't seem to post anything else until this is taken care of, so admitting defeat should let me continue to post. Sorry guys.

1 comment:

  1. I think it would be very difficult to come up with a list for someone. For me the songs would all be dependent on how I felt that day and how I was feeling about that person....except my husband. His list would be nothing but Pearl Jam. LOL

    ReplyDelete