I showed the completed top to you in my last post, so I won't bore you with it again until I actually finish it. To finish it I need to piece the backing (already have plenty of fabric), quilt it (still trying to figure out how to quilt around the houses), and bind it (binding fabric to be determined). No problem, right?! .... Hey, no laughing. Despite my indecisive nature and the fact that I haven't done hardly any sewing the last few weeks, I think I can, I think I can.
- Choose quilt blocks for my January pink solids for the Nearly Insane and the Farmer's Wife quilt.
- Print out several of the December Farmer's Wife paper piecing templates and complete a block or three.
- Keep working on the Nearly Insane block that I have fabric cut for.
- Keep working on the Michigan quilt for my hubby.
- Finish the border for the Once Upon a Time Sampler from The Frosted Pumpkin Stitchery (yes, I caved).
- Keep track of the blocks as they roll in for the Stash Bee. February is my month! In case you're wondering, here is the questionnaire and tutorial I posted.