My September Goals are as follow:
1) Make the September Color Bee Shocked Block - Kris sent some lovely fabrics, so I'm excited
2) Finish piecing the top for the first Low Volume Baby Quilt. Right now it's 8x6, and I would like it to be at least 10x8.
3) Make at least one or two house blocks for the "Quilt for a Friend" project.
1) Surprise wedding quilt - I really should be working on this exclusively, but I cannot seem to get myself motivated to do so.
2) Work on the Christmas quilt which has been sadly neglected with all these other projects
3) Keep cutting fabrics for the second Low Volume Baby Quilt and start piecing some of the HSTs
That will be more than enough for this month, but I doubt I'll stick to those specific projects as I always have new ideas and plenty of fabric.