Riley Blake Fabric Challenge Baby Quilt at the beginning of February:
The Community Quilt at the end of February:
The Weekend Star Quilt for a coworker who lost her younger brother in a car accident in March:
This was my one and only commission quilt this year, the Blue and Black Cross Quilt for my husband's aunt:
The Bright Modern Baby Quilt for a coworker in July:
And my last quilt finish of the year was the Grey Basketweave Baby Quilt for my sister:
My plans for next year include the following:
- Make the back and send the Michigan Pixel quilt to be quilted (if we can scrounge up the money).
- Finish the braille alphabet quilt for my coworker and send it to her in Portland.
- Finish at least the top of my Charming Kate Spain quilt.
- Make the back for my brother's wedding Plus Quilt and find someone to quilt the monstrosity for a reasonable amount.
- Make progress (maybe finish) my sister's wedding Hexie Quilt (barely started cutting fabric for this), but that will also be a king sized monstrosity, so that may need to be sent out for quilting too.
- Make at least the top for my brother-in-law's wedding Scrappy Swoon Quilt (pieces are all cut and some of the parts are already put together), queen sized so I might be able to do the quilting myself.
- Attempt to make a baby quilt for myself, we'll see where that falls on my list of priorities.