So, my goals for this month are as follow:
- Make bee blocks for the 3x6 Bee - 12 due by July 15
- Make bee blocks for the Scrappy Trip Around the World Bee - 5 due by July 30
Provided I manage to make that ridiculous amount of bee blocks, here are my stretch goals for the month:
- Put the next border on my wedding quilt blocks, I'll leave the corners for next month.
- Keep adding red corners to my X and Plus blocks and maybe put another one or two together.
Here is the block I made last month instead of adding red borders to the X portions.
- Start cutting my In From the Cold Layer Cake for my Christmas/Holiday quilt (in fact, I think I'm going to go get started on that now, who said I had to do these in order?)
Yummy layer cake!